10. Yuhao Wang, Yefan Tian, Tanner Kirk, Omar Laris, Joseph H. Ross, Jr., Ronald D. Noebe, Vladimir Keylin, and Raymundo Arroyave, “Accelerated design of Fe-based soft magnetic materials using machine learning and stochastic optimization”, Submitted.
9. Yefan Tian, Farit G. Vagizov, Nader Ghassemi, Wuyang Ren, Hangtian Zhu, Zhiming Wang, Zhifeng Ren, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Defect charging and resonant states in half-Heusler Nb1−xTixFeSb”, Submitted.
8. C. M. N. Kumar, K. Dema, R. Baral, Yefan Tian, Rui Li, N. Poudel, K. Gofryk, N. Barišić, B. Kiefer, Joseph H. Ross, Jr., and H. S. Nair, “Large magnetocaloric effect in a frustrated garnet with no long-range magnetic order”, Submitted.
7. Nader Ghassemi, Xu Lu, Yefan Tian, Yanci Yan, Xiaoyuan Zhou, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Copper ion dynamics and phase segregation in Cu-rich tetrahedrite: an NMR study”, Accepted by J. Phys. Chem C.
6. Yefan Tian, Nader Ghassemi, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Dirac electron behavior and NMR evidence for topological band inversion in ZrTe5”, Phys. Rev. B 100, 165149 (2019).
5. Yefan Tian, Ali A. Sirusi, Sedat Ballikaya, Nader Ghassemi, Ctirad Uher, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Charge-carrier behavior in Ba-, Sr- and Yb-filled CoSb3: NMR and transport studies”, Phys. Rev. B 99, 125109 (2019).
4. Nader Ghassemi, Xu Lu, Yefan Tian, Emily Conant, Yanci Yan, Xiaoyuan Zhou, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Structure change and rattling dynamics in Cu12Sb4S13 tetrahedrite: an NMR study”, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 10, 36010 (2018).
3. Yefan Tian, Hangtian Zhu, Wuyang Ren, Nader Ghassemi, Emily Conant, Zhiming Wang, Zhifeng Ren, and Joseph H. Ross, Jr., “Native defects and impurity band behavior in half-Heusler thermoelectric NbFeSb”, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 20, 21960 (2018).
2. Yu Zhou, Qin Liu, Daobin Liu, Hui Xie, Guixian Wu, Weifeng Huang, Yefan Tian, Qun He, Adnan Khalil, Yasir A. Haleem, Ting Xiang, Wangsheng Chu, Chongwen Zou, and Li Song, “Carbon-coated MoO2 dispersed in three- dimensional graphene aerogel for lithium-ion battery”, Electrochim. Acta 174, 8 (2015).
1. Zhigang Wang, and Yefan Tian, “Tetraquark state candidates: Y(4140), Y(4274) and X(4350)”, Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 30, 1550004 (2015).